VARious Things

April 11, 2024

Recharged and Ready to Create: Some of My Works to Share

Happy to be back again! I've taken a bit of a break, but I'm feeling recharged and ready to create.

In the meantime, I've been busy making these adorable little bunny egg cozies. I know Easter has passed, but they're perfect for year-round use, adding a touch of whimsy to your breakfast table, don't you think so?


I absolutely love the versatility of things. And in this case, a simple egg cozy becomes a perfect table centerpiece (special thanks for the photo to my friend Kristina, who is an author of this truly beautiful tablecloth - check for more at NATIVE.LT ).

 


Each bunny is a one-of-a-kind work of art, handcrafted from pure wool and brimming with personality. Their little embroidered faces are sure to bring a smile to your face (and maybe even your eggs!).



No comments:

Post a Comment