VARious Things

November 9, 2023

Rediscovering My Blog: Rediscovering the Beauty of Words

Have you ever drifted away from something you loved, only to realize its absence left a void in your life? That's precisely what happened to me with my blog. I can't remember exactly why I stopped writing here, but I believe the allure of Instagram and Facebook may have played a role.

But now I am back, and I'm really excited to be back, to rediscover (or discover) the art of storytelling, and to connect with you on a more profound level. Thank you for welcoming me back into the world of words, and I can't wait to share this creative journey with you. It's time to rediscover the beauty of words in my visual journey where images and colors will speak volumes.

a glimpse to my studio

No comments:

Post a Comment